Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- How to Say "Not Interested" Nicely?
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- When You're The Only One Making Time for Friendship
- If my friend really liked me then she'd initiate more...
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Someday when I’m ninety I look forward to making a comparison of what it was like making new friends in each decade, in different life stages. Until I have personal experience that only comes with more birthdays, I can only … Continue reading
A Few Years Ago… During my first year in San Francisco I felt exhausted by the lack of comfortable and meaningful friendships. Moving away from phenomenal friends in Southern California left me knowing what I was missing in my new … Continue reading
Their conversation stirred me in a really deep and defensive way. The example they set has now been forever etched in my memory as an illustration of who we can all become when we forget our own worth. On Sunday, … Continue reading
We often assume that loneliness or a sense of social disconnection is for those people. We picture some angry, hurt, unfriendly, socially awkward and un-lovable woman sitting in a dark house, with the curtains closed, alone. Maybe a dozen cats. … Continue reading