Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- The Impact of Self-Esteem on Friendship
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- 5 Tips for Planning a Girls Weekend!
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Frequently a new coaching client will say to me “I feel stuck.” And I always respond– “That’s simply not true. The fact that you called me proves that you’re moving forward.” It is easy though sometimes to feel like we’re … Continue reading
In the spirit of celebrating another year lived and shared, I’m doing my first-ever Top Ten list. Here are the most read, popular blog posts from the last year: 1. The Mistake that Cost me a New Friendship This post … Continue reading