Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Shasta's Tips for Starting Women's Groups
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- The 3 Requirements of All Healthy Friendships
- How to Deepen the Long-Distance Friendship
- Grateful My Friends Have Other Friends
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Monthly Archives: July 2012
There are two extreme responses I see women consistently make when it comes to responding to the Drift in our relationships. One is to hang onto every friendship “no matter what.” They feel guilty if they don’t make them all … Continue reading
We Interrupt this Programming I’m currently in the middle of a series about friendship drifts and rifts with so much more to say (and I know I specifically committed myself last week to writing another blog about how adultery can … Continue reading
I’m adding to my Friendship Break-up Series with a real life example sent to me by a reader of this blog. I don’t know her or the situation so this is by no means advice to her specifically, as much … Continue reading
The other night I was out with some new friends and, as often happens when someone finds out that my work is all about female friendships, women I barely know start to tell me their friendship woes. One very friendly … Continue reading