Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- How to Say "Not Interested" Nicely?
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- When You're The Only One Making Time for Friendship
- If my friend really liked me then she'd initiate more...
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Monthly Archives: December 2012
For all of you who joined us half-way through the year, missed a post here-or-there, or just want to re-read some of the goodies to see if they speak to you where you are now, here are the most read, … Continue reading
If both Hanukkah and Christmas commemorate moments where we remember that God intervened in our lives– be it by keeping a single-day of oil burning for eight days as the Jews rededicated their temple or impregnating a young woman to … Continue reading
Happy Holidays! Except when they aren’t. For many, this year won’t live up to the Christmas dream. This time of year the expectations are raised so high that we are ever more acutely aware of what we don’t have, who’s … Continue reading
A book club can be a fun way to get to know other women better, but I have something even better than that! Host a “Making Friendships Happen!” Book Circle Sure, discussing a novel can be fun, but what about … Continue reading