Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Shasta's Tips for Starting Women's Groups
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- The 3 Requirements of All Healthy Friendships
- How to Deepen the Long-Distance Friendship
- Grateful My Friends Have Other Friends
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Monthly Archives: May 2014
“Why are you planning all these travel trips?” I’m often asked by people who seem perplexed what a friendship author and speaker is doing planning trips. 🙂 My short answer: Anyone who cares about friendship has to care about personal … Continue reading
A couple of years ago I was searching to find a fun photo of my sisters and me for a calendar I was working on for our parents. In looking at multiple photos, I noticed something about one of my … Continue reading
I believe in making friendships happen. To me, that means: I will be brave. Brave enough to believe, to hope, and to admit that I want meaningful friendships that support my life. Brave enough that I can acknowledge when I’m … Continue reading
This week’s blog post is an interview with Malia Everett, who has over two decades of experience pioneering cultural and educational exchanges, and has graciously jumped in (with little immediate pay-off!) to oversee all of our GirlFriendCircles TravelCircles trips to … Continue reading
“It’s their fault for not asking me about my life…” I have this strong memory of being at a cafe a couple of years ago with 4 of my close friends. In an attempt to invite us all into more … Continue reading