Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Monthly Archives: December 2014
I typically round-up my top 10 articles, but this year there was a tie between two of them so it’s my top 11! Thanks for being a part of this community as a woman who is committed to being a … Continue reading
The caricature of women during the holiday season is one of a frazzled, exhausted, pressure-filled, and over-extended woman. I’m not entirely sure how true that is anymore? I’m holding out hope that we’re getting better at picking the events that … Continue reading