Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Monthly Archives: March 2015
It felt like a sacred gift to be invited into a weekend of male bonding. While there had never been a sign hung that had said, “No girls allowed,” this year when the seven men gathered for the weekend that … Continue reading
I’ve been consumed with researching and developing content for my next book, Frientimacy (so cannot wait to share with you what I’m putting together to help us bridge the gap between the intimacy we have and the intimacy we need … Continue reading