Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- How Important Is Chemistry in a Friendship?
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Monthly Archives: October 2016
I LOVE teaching but sometimes we can learn even more through the stories and experiences of each other so I’ve asked Katrina Emery, a GFC member who lives in Portland OR, to help curate and write up some stories that … Continue reading
We keep hearing how good relationships are for us, but what do you do when relationships drain you, scare you, or exhaust you? Or maybe life just feels so blah now that you’re left feeling lethargic, stressed-out, weary, or flat? … Continue reading