Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- The Impact of Self-Esteem on Friendship
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- 5 Tips for Planning a Girls Weekend!
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Books & Movies
We keep hearing how good relationships are for us, but what do you do when relationships drain you, scare you, or exhaust you? Or maybe life just feels so blah now that you’re left feeling lethargic, stressed-out, weary, or flat? … Continue reading
To say that I am impressed with the work of the acclaimed “sex therapist”–Dr. Esther Perel— would be an understatement. And seeing that she’s a New York Times bestseller and viral Ted Talk presenter, I clearly am not alone in … Continue reading
A group facilitator can make or break a gathering. We’ve all been in a group where the facilitator thought she was the teacher and talked ad nauseam, and we’ve also been witness to the run-away train where they take such … Continue reading
I ruffled a few feathers last week with my post about being willing to be the friend who initiates more with others than they seem to reciprocate. Several of us feel like we’re making more time for our friendships than … Continue reading