Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- Do You Feel Like People Pull Away From You?
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Business
Lately I’ve been fielding more interview requests to talk about friendships in the workplace. Which for many women is still the number one place where you’re meeting your friends. Work, much like school when we were kids, is the one … Continue reading
Frequently a new coaching client will say to me “I feel stuck.” And I always respond– “That’s simply not true. The fact that you called me proves that you’re moving forward.” It is easy though sometimes to feel like we’re … Continue reading
I’m dedicating two postings this week to my left-side friends. 🙂 This is my second one. I’ve found that most of us fall into one of two camps when we look at the 5 Circles of Connectedness. We either tend … Continue reading