Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- Do You Feel Like People Pull Away From You?
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Circles of Connectedness
By: Katrina Emery Katrina Emery, a freelance writer from Portland, OR, occasionally interviews a member of GirlFriendCircles and writes a guest post about their friend-making journey so we can all learn from, inspire, and encourage each other in our own … Continue reading
Lunch with a friend? Yeah it was okay…. nothing amazing. Phone call with a friend? Glad we got that out-of-the-way for another 2 months…. Dinner with an out-of-town friend? Meh. She’s texting me to see when we can get together … Continue reading
You wish you had the kind of girlfriend you could just text a code word to and she’d know exactly how to respond; the friend who would say, “Let’s just hang out this weekend” and you’d want nothing more than … Continue reading
When I ask women what one thing they wish they could change about their friendships– the number one answer is along the lines of wishing their friends made more time for them. We’re weary by how we have to schedule … Continue reading