Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- How Important Is Chemistry in a Friendship?
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Defining Friendship
We all want friendships, but most of us don’t even know what that means. How Do You Define Friendship? When I ask audiences to define the word I get things like: “Someone you like.” “Someone who makes you laugh.” “Someone … Continue reading
“How do you get lucky in love?” a gruff voice asked from behind me. I was standing at a teller window at the bank so it seemed an unlikely place for someone to be asking for relational advice. And yet … Continue reading
On Sunday I sat at the front of the room, with my phone in my hand keeping time, and I looked out a room-full of women laughing, talking, and leaning in toward each other. Only an hour earlier they had … Continue reading
I believe that our greatest fear is rejection— the worry of what people think of us, the desire to be accepted, the craving to feel like we are good enough. So anything that risks us possibly feeling rejected is going … Continue reading