Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Shasta's Tips for Starting Women's Groups
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- The 3 Requirements of All Healthy Friendships
- How to Deepen the Long-Distance Friendship
- Grateful My Friends Have Other Friends
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Events
I love few things as much as gathering women together. There’s often more laughter in groups and more diverse sharing and feedback. Plus, it also saves time being able to connect with a handful of friends at once, and it’s … Continue reading
This month, in GirlFriendCircles we’re teaching “How to Plan a Meaningful Gathering” because we all know that there is a BIG difference between entertaining vs. engaging. Why We Need Sharing Questions What we don’t want are more stressful or small-talk … Continue reading
I LOVE teaching but sometimes we can learn even more through the stories and experiences of each other so I’ve asked Katrina Emery, a GFC member who lives in Portland OR, to help curate and write up some stories that … Continue reading
Tomorrow, June 8, is widely purported to be National BFF Day. It’s a day where I want to invite those of you with meaningful friendships to celebrate them (call them! give them a shout out on Facebook! write a text … Continue reading
The power of sleep-overs is something we don’t think much about as adults, or do all that frequently. But we should. There are still few experiences that can accelerate our intimacy and deepen our hearts as having un-rushed time together … Continue reading