Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- The Impact of Self-Esteem on Friendship
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- 5 Tips for Planning a Girls Weekend!
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Feminism
When we think of vulnerability, we all too often think of sharing our insecurities, anxiety, and stories of shame. But that type of sharing is only one out of the 5 ways to be vulnerable with others. It’s certainly important … Continue reading
I woke up early yesterday morning unable to go back to sleep, which is unusual for me. But my mind was so busy hurling accusations at me that no lullaby could be heard above the ugly words. In the dark … Continue reading
Last spring when we launched our “Feminism is a Team Sport” t-shirts, a girlfriend asked me if we had some in men’s sizes and styles. “With the pink letters and hearts on it?” I asked dubiously. To which she replied, … Continue reading
Yesterday I just sat and listened to her talk about me even though my impulse was to interrupt. I Panicked. If you’re keeping track, not that I expect you to, but if you were, then you’d notice that it’s been … Continue reading