Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- How to Say "Not Interested" Nicely?
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- When You're The Only One Making Time for Friendship
- If my friend really liked me then she'd initiate more...
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Health
We keep hearing how good relationships are for us, but what do you do when relationships drain you, scare you, or exhaust you? Or maybe life just feels so blah now that you’re left feeling lethargic, stressed-out, weary, or flat? … Continue reading
My last blog post didn’t go over all that well with you–my beautiful community of amazing women–and you were quick to let me know I had it wrong. 🙂 In hindsight, I probably chose the wrong illustration (a woman recovering … Continue reading
I listened to a client tell me a story last week about how hurt and disappointed she felt when her friends didn’t rally around her after a recent surgery. I empathized with her, expressed regret with her that they didn’t … Continue reading