Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- How Important Is Chemistry in a Friendship?
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Holidays
When we think of vulnerability, we all too often think of sharing our insecurities, anxiety, and stories of shame. But that type of sharing is only one out of the 5 ways to be vulnerable with others. It’s certainly important … Continue reading
The month of Christmas, for all it’s wonder and festivities, can also be a season where our “edge of love” can rear its little head. I call it the “edge of love” because even the most loving, non-judgmental, and kind … Continue reading
Last week, while watching Grey’s Anatomy (am I the only one still watching?!?), I had a bit of a “hmmmm…. I don’t know if I agree with that friendship rule” moment. Meredith was explaining to Alex (who is supposed to … Continue reading
At the beginning of December I was already looking forward to New Years. There’s something so beautiful about having an external invitation, like a holiday, to pause for reflection. Most years, my husband and I spend an evening journaling– using … Continue reading