Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- The Impact of Self-Esteem on Friendship
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- 5 Tips for Planning a Girls Weekend!
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Interviews
By: Katrina Emery Katrina Emery, a freelance writer from Portland, OR, occasionally interviews a member of GirlFriendCircles and writes a guest post about their friend-making journey so we can all learn from, inspire, and encourage each other in our own … Continue reading
I am fascinated by the similarities, and differences, of romantic and platonic relationships. This Valentines Day, I thought it would be fun to inspire our friendships a bit by interviewing a professional Matchmaker to see how we can improve all … Continue reading
We learn so much through sharing our stories! Thanks to Katrina Emery for interviewing a GirlFriendCircles.com member, Jan Link, about what she’s experiencing in her friend-making process that can inspire all of us! When Jan retired three years ago and … Continue reading
We keep hearing how good relationships are for us, but what do you do when relationships drain you, scare you, or exhaust you? Or maybe life just feels so blah now that you’re left feeling lethargic, stressed-out, weary, or flat? … Continue reading
This week’s blog post is an interview with Malia Everett, who has over two decades of experience pioneering cultural and educational exchanges, and has graciously jumped in (with little immediate pay-off!) to oversee all of our GirlFriendCircles TravelCircles trips to … Continue reading