Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Shasta's Tips for Starting Women's Groups
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- The 3 Requirements of All Healthy Friendships
- How to Deepen the Long-Distance Friendship
- Grateful My Friends Have Other Friends
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Jealousy & Competition
In late September, before I left for a vacation with my husband, I was caught up with all most closest friends and family and bid them goodbye. While I was going to be on Facebook a bit and try to … Continue reading
It’s so common to look at the lives of friends (or celebrities) and wish we had their lives. Facebook exacerbates this yearning as we constantly see the highlights of each others lives at times when our own lives are most … Continue reading
Something magical happens when women gather in circle. Many of my best ideas over the years have happened in connection with others; when I get to hear myself think out loud, when they say something that resonates, when their brainstorms … Continue reading
This last weekend was my 20th high school reunion. I hadn’t been back since our 10th. Nothing like a High School Reunion to Flare Up the Insecurities What started off months ago as excitement at seeing my high school friends, … Continue reading