Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Shasta's Tips for Starting Women's Groups
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- The 3 Requirements of All Healthy Friendships
- How to Deepen the Long-Distance Friendship
- Grateful My Friends Have Other Friends
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Judging Others
We all know how important empathy–the ability to understand and share the feelings of another–is to a friendship, but sometimes it’s easier said than done! Do you ever hear a friends complain about her finances and think, “I’d give anything … Continue reading
“I can only get along with people who have a similar worldview as I have,” I’ve heard a thousand times. Or other variations have included statements similar to “I could never be friends with someone who votes for ________.” Because … Continue reading
The month of Christmas, for all it’s wonder and festivities, can also be a season where our “edge of love” can rear its little head. I call it the “edge of love” because even the most loving, non-judgmental, and kind … Continue reading
I ruffled a few feathers last week with my post about being willing to be the friend who initiates more with others than they seem to reciprocate. Several of us feel like we’re making more time for our friendships than … Continue reading