Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- How Important Is Chemistry in a Friendship?
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Loneliness
Yesterday, I felt discouraged. My Pain Blocked Me Like, really discouraged. The kind where I start to question my capabilities and my worth. My voices of fear whispered, “You’re never going to make it. You’re a loser. You’re a failure.” … Continue reading
Hello GirlFriends! I am more convinced than ever that the vast majority of us are suffering from loneliness. And it’s not that we’re hermits or socially awkward individuals as much as it’s a combination of: We’re exhausted and distracted with … Continue reading
Tomorrow, June 8, is widely purported to be National BFF Day. It’s a day where I want to invite those of you with meaningful friendships to celebrate them (call them! give them a shout out on Facebook! write a text … Continue reading
The month of Christmas, for all it’s wonder and festivities, can also be a season where our “edge of love” can rear its little head. I call it the “edge of love” because even the most loving, non-judgmental, and kind … Continue reading
Relationship stress, parenting disappointments, financial scarcity, career failures, crippling fears, health challenges, exhausting depression, unmet expectations, identity crisis, paralyzing indecision … There is so much in this life that hurts. As if those aches weren’t enough, compounding the fear and … Continue reading