Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- How Important Is Chemistry in a Friendship?
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Loss & Grief
My last blog post didn’t go over all that well with you–my beautiful community of amazing women–and you were quick to let me know I had it wrong. 🙂 In hindsight, I probably chose the wrong illustration (a woman recovering … Continue reading
While this blog post is the second in a series devoted to friendship with those who live with chronic pain and illness (nearly 1 in every 2 of us!), the principles are such that we’d all be wise to keep … Continue reading
Several months ago, I received a thoughtful email from a reader of this blog who asked me to write a blog post that helped people like her– people who have chronic pain or illness— to figure out how to make … Continue reading
Relationship stress, parenting disappointments, financial scarcity, career failures, crippling fears, health challenges, exhausting depression, unmet expectations, identity crisis, paralyzing indecision … There is so much in this life that hurts. As if those aches weren’t enough, compounding the fear and … Continue reading