Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- The Impact of Self-Esteem on Friendship
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- 5 Tips for Planning a Girls Weekend!
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Love Languages & Types
Can you articulate what experiences you need to have with others to feel closer to them? And did you know that while there are the 3 main requirements of all healthy relationships (consistency, positivity, and vulnerability, taught in Frientimacy), how … Continue reading
In my last video post I talked about how we can feel more loved. It’s SO important, because if we don’t take the time to really articulate what makes us feel loved, then the outcome is DISAPPOINTMENT. 🙁 In this … Continue reading
What if you’re a non-shy introvert or a shy extrovert? That might sound crazy to some of you, if you confuse extroverts with people-skills or introverts with not liking people, as stereotypes are hard to break. But for me, the … Continue reading