Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- Do You Feel Like People Pull Away From You?
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Maintaining Friends
Dear Shasta, I’m completely overwhelmed when I look at my schedule. Most of my scheduled events, in and of themselves, aren’t things I would typically dread: coffee with a possible client, a call with someone who wants some advice, dinner … Continue reading
Can you articulate what experiences you need to have with others to feel closer to them? And did you know that while there are the 3 main requirements of all healthy relationships (consistency, positivity, and vulnerability, taught in Frientimacy), how … Continue reading
To say that I am impressed with the work of the acclaimed “sex therapist”–Dr. Esther Perel— would be an understatement. And seeing that she’s a New York Times bestseller and viral Ted Talk presenter, I clearly am not alone in … Continue reading