Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Shasta's Tips for Starting Women's Groups
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- The 3 Requirements of All Healthy Friendships
- How to Deepen the Long-Distance Friendship
- Grateful My Friends Have Other Friends
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Making Friends
By: Katrina Emery Katrina Emery, a freelance writer from Portland, OR, occasionally interviews a member of GirlFriendCircles and writes a guest post about their friend-making journey so we can all learn from, inspire, and encourage each other in our own … Continue reading
We all want friendships, but most of us don’t even know what that means. How Do You Define Friendship? When I ask audiences to define the word I get things like: “Someone you like.” “Someone who makes you laugh.” “Someone … Continue reading
I am fascinated by the similarities, and differences, of romantic and platonic relationships. This Valentines Day, I thought it would be fun to inspire our friendships a bit by interviewing a professional Matchmaker to see how we can improve all … Continue reading
We learn so much through sharing our stories! Thanks to Katrina Emery for interviewing a GirlFriendCircles.com member, Jan Link, about what she’s experiencing in her friend-making process that can inspire all of us! When Jan retired three years ago and … Continue reading