Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- My Friendship Affirmations
- Do You Feel Like People Pull Away From You?
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Social Causes
I’m feeling a bit reflective this week as we are re-launching GirlFriendCircles.com after our initial opening nearly 8 years ago. In a few ways now feels very similar to then as every new beginning is fueled with both a sense of … Continue reading →
Yesterday I received an email of congrats from an entrepreneurial friend of mine after she saw my name on a press release announcing that I was a finalist for a Trailblazer of the Year Award. I quickly clicked on the … Continue reading →
Last week I was touched by your comments on my blog post about how insecure I was feeling about stepping out into new phases. First, I always love comments as they remind me that someone out there is reading what … Continue reading →
I just returned from participating in a One Billion Rising Pop-Up Video Shoot sharing why I rise against violence for women. You watch this 3-minute video and tell me how we could do anything but choose to rise. Let’s rise … Continue reading →
This is my manifesto for doing what I do. I believe that beyond the joy and health that friendships bring us personally, they also give us the place to practice being the people who this world needs. I share this … Continue reading →