Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Shasta's Tips for Starting Women's Groups
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- The 4 Best Responses to a Hurting Friend
- The 3 Requirements of All Healthy Friendships
- How to Deepen the Long-Distance Friendship
- Grateful My Friends Have Other Friends
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Types of Friends
Can you articulate what experiences you need to have with others to feel closer to them? And did you know that while there are the 3 main requirements of all healthy relationships (consistency, positivity, and vulnerability, taught in Frientimacy), how … Continue reading
This is a question I am asked somewhat frequently: Can men and women be just friends? And the answer is always somewhat unsatisfying because as much as we long for a clear-cut yes or no, we all know that the … Continue reading
Relationship stress, parenting disappointments, financial scarcity, career failures, crippling fears, health challenges, exhausting depression, unmet expectations, identity crisis, paralyzing indecision … There is so much in this life that hurts. As if those aches weren’t enough, compounding the fear and … Continue reading
You wish you had the kind of girlfriend you could just text a code word to and she’d know exactly how to respond; the friend who would say, “Let’s just hang out this weekend” and you’d want nothing more than … Continue reading