Welcome to Shasta’s Friendship Blog!
Subscribe and we’ll email you about 2-4 times a month with new posts.
Want Shasta’s Advice?Leave your friendship question here and it might be featured in an upcoming blog post!
Our Current Top 10 Posts:
- 9 Principles for Responding to a Friend in an Affair
- The Problem: My Friend Doesn't Ask Me About My Life!
- The Power of Women in Circle: Ideas for Women's Groups
- Sickness & Surgery: 10 Best Ideas & Gifts for Recovering Friends
- Why We Have to Risk Being "Inconvenient"
- The Impact of Self-Esteem on Friendship
- How To Respond to a Friend in Crisis
- Is "Get Rid of Negative People in My Life" Good Advice?
- What Types of Friends Do You Need?
- 5 Tips for Planning a Girls Weekend!
Buy Shasta’s Newest Book About How to Deepen Your Friendships: Frientimacy
Buy Shasta’s 1st Book About How to Make New Friends: Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
Search this blog for keywords:
The 5 Most Recent Posts:
Join the Conversation: Recent Comments
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I love few things as much as gathering women together. There’s often more laughter in groups and more diverse sharing and feedback. Plus, it also saves time being able to connect with a handful of friends at once, and it’s … Continue reading
For as many of my friends who have confided angst at the idea of sitting around a holiday table with family who voted opposite of them in the recent election, there are also those who have just shrugged and said, … Continue reading
Every year I round-up my top ten articles from the year and share them once more! Many of you joined us half-way through the year, missed a post here-or-there, and or may just want to re-read some of the best … Continue reading